Join our mailing list for the latest events around campus and the city, tenant rights, safety tips, and more! Check out our current and past newsletters below!
January 2018, Issue 2: How to Find a Good Realtor
- Boston Police: Super Bowl Safety Message!
- January 2019, Issue 1: Start Your Apartment Search
- December 2018, Winter Break Edition: Done with Finals? Get Ready for Winter Break!
- November 2018, Issue 3: When to Call Inspectional Services
- November 2018, Issue 2: Leaving for Break? Secure Your Apartment!
- November 2018, Issue 1: Let’s talk sublets
- October 2018, Issue 2:How to Get Your Apartment Issues Fixed
- October 2018, Issue 1: Avoid Roommate Rifts!
- September 2018, Issue 2: Be Security Deposit Savvy
- September 2018, Issue 1: Why Should You Meet Your Neighbors?
- September 2018: IMPORTANT! SEPTEMBER 1 MOVE IN 2018
- August 2018: Sept 1 Move In and Getting Your Security Deposit Back
- July 2018, Issue 2: Moving Out? Plan it Out!
- July 2018, Issue 1: Boston Beaches Near You! No Car Needed
- June 2018: Issue 2: Where to Stay Before Your Lease Starts
- June 2018: Issue 1: Keeping Your Apartment Cool During Summer
- May 2018: Issue 2: Day Trips on a Budget!
- May 2018, Issue 1: May Events in Boston & Grilling Safety!
- April 2018, Issue 2: Moving Out? Donate Before Throwing It Out!
- April 2018, Issue 1: Finals Prep & Marathon Monday
- March 2018, Issue 3: Find Housing for Co-op!
- March 2018, Issue 2: St. Patrick’s Day – Responsible Hosting
- March 2018: Issue 1: Spring Break Safety
- February 2018, Issue 3: Stay Warm, For Less
- February 2018, Issue 2: Do You Know What You’re Signing? Leases vs. Rental Applications!
- February 2018, Issue 1: Is it Time to Call Maintenance?