* Bruce A. Wallin Memorial Endowment: This fund is in honor of the long-time faculty advisor to the Rugby program, and will ultimately serve as funding for a field project, or cover annual operational expenses.
* Club – Men’s Rugby Team Operating Account: The operating account with which the club pays for coaches salaries, travel costs, jerseys, team gear, practice equipment, etc. The account is funded in large part by player dues but can be greatly offset by generous donations. This budget is managed by the club’s student executives with the help of Northeastern’s club sports administrators.
* Coaches Salaries: To endow the salaries of one head coach and two assistant coaches. This will allow us the ability to retain and recruit top tier coaches, and provide continuity for our student athletes.
* Long-Distance Transportation: To provide support for the two to three flights a year the team will take to compete in Nationals and invitationals.
* Short-Distance Transportation: To provide buses and professional drivers, so our student athletes can use the travel time productively and travel as a unit.
* Athletic Trainers: To cover the cost of a full-time trainer to support the team at practice and games.
* Strength and Conditioning Coaches: Cover the cost of two days a week.
* Rugby Kits: To sponsor the coast of training and game kits, so our team looks like a team at all times.
* Scholarship: It is estimated that a Rugby player will pay between $600 and $2,500 a year out of pocket depending on the team’s success. Help support a student in need who is passionate about playing Rugby and representing your team.
* Training Equipment: To acquire and maintain proper practice equipment such as tackle pads and rugby balls.