If you are an RA, University staff member, or club looking to schedule a private
CPR class for your residents, department, or club, email email@example.com to request a class.
If you are an individual student or NU staff member looking to sign up for a CPR class, please visit www.nuems.org/CPR/. The NUEMS club is a Northeastern University, student-run organization that currently offers CPR classes to the NU community.
For any additional questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
The NUPD provides AHA approved CPR classes to the general Northeastern University community. These classes are limited to 12 participants per class and registration is granted on a first-come, first-serve basis. The registration fee for a CPR Certification class is $30.00. This fee covers the cost of a CPR Pocket Mask and an AHA CPR Certification Card. Please review the information below if you are interested in signing up for a CPR class and email email@example.com with any additional questions.
Spring Semester CPR Classes will be posted shortly.
- The $30.00 registration fee must be submitted within 2 business days of signing up for a CPR class, otherwise your name will be removed from the class roster
- You must personally come in to NUPD Headquarters located at 716 Columbus Ave, during our regular business hours (9:00 AM to 3:00PM), in order to submit your payment
- Payments can only be received in the form of a personal check, money order, or Northeastern Husky Card
- Checks must be made out to “Northeastern University”
- There are NO REFUNDS UPON PAYMENT unless a class is canceled
- You will be notified in advance if a CPR class is cancelled due to low enrollment
- In the event that a CPR class is cancelled you will be refunded your registration fee
- CPR cards take approximately 1-3 months to be processed
- You will be notified via email once your CPR card arrives, and you can then pick it up at NUPD Headquarters