Northeastern University Police Department will register your laptop and bike free of charge.
Laptop Safety & Registration
A small Stop Theft plate will be securely attached to your laptop. To set up an appointment to register your laptop, please contact Crime Prevention Coordinator S/Sgt. John Farrell at 617.373.5402, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
For more information on the Stop Theft program, please visit: http://www.stoptheft.com
Bike Safety & Registration
- Obey the Rules of the Road.
- Ride in authorized bike lanes.
- Always wear reflective clothing and a helmet.
- Equip your bike with a headlight and reflective lights.
- Never ride against oncoming traffic; stay alert..
- Secure your bike using a U-shape lock and a cable lock.
- Record your bike’s serial number and model.
- Register your bike on campus by contacting the Crime Prevention Coordinator, S/Sgt. John Farrell, at 617.373.5402
For more information about bikes and the MBTA public transit system, visit http://www.mbta.com/riding_the_t/bikes/
For more information on The Hubway, Urban Adventours or other biking information, visit www.cityofboston.gov/bikes