The Northeastern University Police Department conducts comprehensive physical and operation security surveys to assist members of the University community to improve the security of their work places and personal belongings
Keep your workplace secure
- Lock all office doors when unattended
- Keep valuables in locked desks, file cabinets or storage areas.
- Practice effective key management—don’t leave spare keys accessible.
- Report suspicious people or bizarre behavior to NUPD immediately. What is suspicious? Trust your Feelings
- Threatening, violent or otherwise inappropriate conduct by students need not be tolerated and should be reported to NUPD and/or OSCCR.
- Reports all thefts to NUPD immediately.