Studying abroad can be a rewarding and enriching life experience. Now, imagine starting your undergraduate career in an exciting, global setting. It’s the opportunity of a lifetime. N.U.in students return from their time abroad more adventurous, bold, ambitious, intellectually curious, reflective, and independent. Time spent traveling the world can be thrilling, but it can be challenging as well. Before making your college decision, remember to take time to gather the information you need by visiting our campus, speaking with N.U.in staff, and evaluating your own goals and feelings about studying abroad. Reflect on whether The N.U.in Program will be a good fit for you by asking yourself:
- How do I adapt to new environments?
- How do I cope with challenging situations or problems?
- Have I set goals for what I would like to achieve while in N.U.in and in my academic career?
- Am I financially prepared to be abroad?
- Why do I want to be part of The N.U.in Program?
“This opportunity has changed my outlook, made me more globally aware, and exposed me to some of the most beautiful landscapes on the Earth. At the same time, I have made friends who I am confident I will grow old with.”– Matthew, N.U.in Ireland FIE@DBS 2014