In celebration of National Engineers Week, the Graduate School of Engineering at Northeastern University is excited to invite new students who apply between February 16-22, 2019, with an application fee waiver.*
Your application fee waiver code is: 4178i5EDiStCe04R41
- To begin an application, go to: https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantConnectLogin.asp?id=neu-grad
- Follow all instructions and complete all required fields
- On the application menu see the Applicant Information tab
- Find the Admissions Office Communication field and enter the application fee waiver code exactly as it is printed above
- Complete the rest of your application
- Click the Submit Application button and agree to the termsThis offer only applies for new applicants to graduate programs offered by the College of Engineering at Northeastern University. For admission deadlines and requirements, visit our graduate admissions page, http://www.coe.neu.edu/degrees/graduate-admissions.To take advantage of the waiver, your application must be submitted between February 16 – 22, 2019. The Admissions office will accept your supplementary materials, such as your letters of recommendation, official GRE scores, and official TOEFL/IELTS (for international students only), up to two weeks after you submit your application.
*This offer is only valid for new applicants for the Fall 2019 entry/consideration who have not yet submitted an application to the Graduate School of Engineering for said term.