The most common question people ask about Level is: What kind of student is Level for? Now that our inaugural class is in full swing in Boston, we can answer that question by introducing you to real Level students. The variety of people in our amazing first cohort shows that there is no such thing as a stereotypical Level student. 

Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 1.35.05 PMNichole Cohen is a Northeastern alum, and was most recently the VP/Brand Manager of Marketplace Management at online retail giant Shoebuy.

Why I joined Level: “While my skill set is well rounded as it applies to e-commerce. I am definitely weak in my data analytics acumen and feel that this is a big piece that I am missing in my skill set..I need additional hands on analytics experience to round out my education and further my career goals.”

Jon Monahan

Jonathan Monahan holds an MBA from Suffolk, and is working as a Marketing Specialist for social scheduling app EventBuzz.

Why I joined Level: “I would like to learn the skills that would allow me to be an effective analyst in the Business end of the Marketing industry.” 

Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 1.37.51 PM

Joshua Zhang is an Android developer with an Economics degree, and was most recently working as a Food System Analyst at Clover Food Lab.

Why I joined Level: “I want training with useful and applicable skills while networking, and to get honest answers about expectations when companies hire data analysts.”