JD Graduation Requirements
- 87 total credits
- 34 first-year credits
- 53 upper-level credits
- 4 co-ops in a legal setting (fall-start transfer students need 3 co-ops)
- Upper-Level Rigorous Writing Requirement
- Public Interest Requirement
- Required Upper-Level Courses:
- Professional Responsibility
- 6 credits of Experiential Education Courses (not required for the class of 2018)
Kendra Millay (firstname.lastname@example.org) in ASA can serve as an advising resource to students who have questions about graduation requirements and their progress to fulfilling these graduation requirements.
In the Fall of your 3L year ASA will conduct a check of your record to help you determine what outstanding graduation requirements you need to fulfill. You do not need to attend an in-person meeting for this graduation. Instead, Kendra Millay (K.Millay@northeastern.edu) will email you with individually after she has completed your graduation audit.