Need Technology Help? Information Technology Services (ITS) has a variety of helpful links for self service. Prefer to have someone guide you on the phone? Our office has a welcoming and knowledgeable staff to call upon when you need guidance. Whether you simply want assistance logging in or need advice finding a software solution, we have the expertise to guide you in navigating the regularly enhanced technology landscape at Northeastern.
Here is a list of popular links:
- Visit the ITS website at https://www.northeastern.edu/its/ where you will find the How To’s and FAQ’s with lots of helpful advice and recommendations, as well as ITS news, blog posts, and systems status.
- Search for Northeastern-specific information in the Knowledge Base at https://northeastern.service-now.com/ne/, sign in with your myNEU username and password and click on the Knowledge Base on the black bar at the top of the page.
- Visit the ResNet webpage at http://www.northeastern.edu/resnet/ for information for students enrolled at Northeastern.
- Visit SecureNU at http://www.northeastern.edu/securenu/ for information on computer security including helpful hints to keep your personal information, files and mobile devices secure.
- Browse the Academic Technology Services blog at http://www.ats.neu.edu/blog/ for teaching and learning information including tips and tricks for using teaching and learning software.
- Investigate the online and in person training options offered by Information Technology Services at:
- Or you may contact us at ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 or email@example.com.