Check out all the latest upgraded versions of software available to the Northeastern community. This software is available in Northeastern ITS-managed labs, on Faculty/Staff Northeastern-managed computers and for local installation.
For information on the various ways to access software, visit Software Access for Individual Use. For a complete list of software titles and how each is distributed, visit the Available Software section.*
Software Version Updates
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 – Available on Northeastern-managed faculty/staff computers and via local installation for Northeastern-owned but un-managed computers by submitting a service request in ServiceNow.
- ChemDraw Professional 16 – Available for faculty/staff and lab images for both Windows and Mac computers.
- Respondus Lock Down – Available on Northeastern-managed faculty/staff computers, classrooms and labs for both Mac and Windows computers. This is the software the students use when the instructor has created a test using Respondus Test Creator.
- CES Edupack 2016 – Available for a Northeastern-managed Windows computer and via Remote App.
- JMP Pro 13 – Available for a Northeastern-managed Windows or Mac computer and via Software Downloads from myNEU. Versions 11 and 12 are also available, but only version 13 is compatible with Mac OS 10.12, Sierra.
- Online Training for JMP Pro and SAS is available for FREE to faculty and students.
- SketchUp Pro 2017 – Available for Windows and Mac faculty/staff images and in computer labs.
Additional titles will be available as they are tested and deployed. Check the Available Software charts for Faculty/Staff Standard Configuration or Labs, Classrooms and Individual Access to find the title you wish to use.
*NOTE: If you are a faculty or staff member on a managed computer and are not seeing the latest software updates in Start or Software Center on Windows, or in Applications of Self Service on Mac, you may want to consider having your computer re-imaged.
Have Questions or Need Help?
For information on re-imaging your computer, search the Service-Now Knowledge Base for “re-image” or contact the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to help get you on board with the newest versions available.