NVivo is software that supports qualitative and mixed methods research. It’s designed to help you organize, analyze and find insights in unstructured, or qualitative data like: interviews, open-ended survey responses, articles, social media and web content.
Watch this video to see an overview of NVivo.
Platforms: Windows, Mac
Vendor Information: QSR International
- Northeastern-managed computers
- Windows – Available on all ITS-managed lab and faculty/staff Northeastern-managed computers under Start > All Programs >Statistical and Computational> NVivo
- Mac – All InfoCommons lab computers and Faculty/Staff Northeastern-managed computers can access it under Applications.
- Unmanaged Northeastern computers: myNEU > Services and Links > Faculty/Staff Services > Software Downloads
- Student personal computers: myNEU > Self-Service > Study and Course Resources > Software Downloads
- Faculty/staff personal computers: myNEU > Services and Links > Faculty/Staff Services > Software Downloads
Submit a request through the ServiceNow portal (sign-in may be required). You also may contact the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or at email@example.com.
NVivo offers a variety of webinars to help you get started with using with NVivo. For more information or to register for an NVivo webinar, visit the Free NViVo Webinar page. You can also find addition NVivo resources including Tutorials and online help on the NVivo Resource page.
All users of Northeastern University-owned/-managed/-licensed computers, networks, systems and software, are responsible for being familiar with and adhering to the Appropriate Use Policy (AUP).