Various vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are located throughout Northeastern University. Students can using Husky Dollars, cash, or credit cards at all machines.
If you haven’t already, download the CBORD Mobile ID app for your iPhone or Android phone. The server URL is huskycardcenter.neu.edu. Once downloaded, you can use the app along with your four digit pin to access your room, residence hall, and pay for vending. Learn more about using the app >>
How to use the app to pay for vending:
1. Launch the Mobile ID app.
2. Enter your 4-digit pin if prompted (this is the same pin as your Husky Card).
3. Find a machine with a Mobile ID Location Number (located on the sticker on the front of the machine) and enter it into the app.
4. Swipe the card on the app.
5. Choose the product you wish to purchase.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding using the Mobile ID app to pay for vending, please email us at HuskyCard@neu.edu.
The following locations feature vending machines that offer payment via the Mobile ID smartphone app: