All Northeastern University residence halls use wireless locks.
- All residents should have a Husky card for access. Watch a video on how and where to use your Husky card.
- All doors utilize a pin number followed by the # symbol. By default, all pin numbers are set to the last four digits of your NUID followed by the # symbol.
- All residents will have access to the HuskyCard Center (via myNortheastern/Services & Links), which provides the ability to report your card lost or found, register your cell phone for door access and important alerts, and change your PIN. Watch a video on this.
- Residents can open their residence hall door using text message, the CBORD Mobile ID app, or by accessing the mobile Husky Card Center through myNortheastern.
- All changes made online are immediately activated.