All Northeastern University residence halls use wireless locks.
- All residents should have a new Husky Card that requires you to tap your card at the door instead of swiping.
- All doors utilize a pin number followed by the # symbol. By default, all pin numbers are set to the last four digits of your NUID followed by the # symbol.
- All residents will have access to the HuskyCard Center (via MyNEU/Self Service), which provides the ability to report your card lost or found, register your cell phone for door access and important alerts, and change your PIN.
- Residents can open their residence hall door using text message, the CBORD Mobile ID app, or by accessing the mobile Husky Card Center through myNEU.
- All changes made online are immediately activated.