The MBTA offers extensive travel options through-out the greater Boston area. Options include trains, trolleys, ferries, buses and more. Northeastern is served by many convenient transit stops, such as Ruggles Station (via the Orange Line) and the Northeastern t-stop (via the Green Line) which serve the heart of campus. Click on the MBTA logo above to be taken to the MBTA website, or click the link below to view T Pass information for the Spring 2020 semester. A summary of important information for the Spring 2020 T Pass can also be found below.
Your 2020 MBTA Spring Semester Pass will be available for pick up at Husky Card Services beginning on Thu 1/2/2020.
You must present your Northeastern University Husky ID Card in person when picking up your pass.
Pickup locations and extended office hours are as follows:
- Thursday 1/2 – Friday 1/3 8:30am – 7:00pm at Curry Student Center Dance Studio
- Saturday 1/4 8:30am – 5:00pm at Curry Student Center Dance Studio
- Sunday 1/5 11:00am – 5:00pm at 4 Speare Commons
- Monday 1/6 – Thu 1/9 8:30am – 7:00pm at 4 Speare Commons
- Friday 1/10 8:30am – 5:00pm at 4 Speare Commons
Regular office hours resume on Monday 1/13 at 4 Speare Commons:
Monday – Thursday 8:30-6pm, and Friday 8:30-5pm
- Spring Semester Passes are valid from January 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020
- Limit – 1 semester pass per student.
Picking Up Your MBTA Pass
- T-Passes can be picked up at 4 Speare Commons, Husky Card Services.
- You must present and swipe your valid Husky Card in person to pick up your pass.
- Passes will be held at 4 Speare Commons until they are picked up.