MBTA Fall 2020 Student Semester Pass Program – SAVE 11%
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE IS: 3:00 PM Friday August 7,2020
The MBTA offers extensive travel options through-out the greater Boston area. Options include trains, trolleys, ferries, buses and more. Northeastern is served by many convenient transit stops, such as Ruggles Station (via the Orange Line) and the Northeastern t-stop (via the Green Line) which serve the heart of campus. Click on the MBTA logo above to be taken to the MBTA website, or click the link below to view T Pass information for the Fall 2020 semester. A summary of important information for the Fall 2020 T Pass can also be found below.
- Fall Semester Passes are valid from September 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020
- If you have not purchased one already, you can purchase the pass through myNortheastern – NUPay
- The semester pass will save you 11% off the standard monthly pass price
- Semester T passes will be sold online through 3:00 PM Friday August 7, 2020
- Limit – 1 semester pass per student.
Acceptable methods of payment:
- American Express
- Electronic Check
IMPORTANT: The MBTA has a NO exchange, NO cancellation, NO refund policy.
- Please finalize your plans for the Fall 2020 academic term before purchasing a semester T pass.
PICKING UP YOUR MBTA PASS
- Toward the end of August 2020, an e-mail will be sent to those who have purchased the MBTA Semester pass, informing when the passes will be available for pickup.
- T-Passes can be picked up at 4 Speare Commons, Husky Card Services (or an alternative location that will be announced in August 2020).
- T-Passes are not guaranteed to be available for pick up until the 29th of each month.
- You must present and swipe your valid Husky Card to pick up your pass.
- Passes will be held at 4 Speare Commons until they are picked up.
Where can I get information about the different types of passes available ?
- The T-Pass options can be found in NUPay by clicking on “NUPay Basket”, then “Continue Shopping”.
Questions about how to purchase an MBTA pass through NUPay?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any doubts about which pass is best for you, please visit: http://www.mbta.com/
For additional information regarding the Fall 2020 Student Semester Pass click HERE