MBTA Spring 2022 Student Semester Pass Program – SAVE 11%
MBTA SPRING 2022 SEMESTER PASS SALES BEGIN: Friday October 15, 2021
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE IS: 3:00 PM Friday December 10, 2021
The MBTA offers extensive travel options through-out the greater Boston area. Options include trains, trolleys, ferries, buses and more. Northeastern is served by many convenient transit stops, such as Ruggles Station (via the Orange Line) and the Northeastern t-stop (via the Green Line) which serve the heart of campus. Click on the MBTA logo above to be taken to the MBTA website, or click the link below to view T Pass information for the Spring 2022 semester. A summary of important information for the Spring 2022 T Pass can also be found below.
- Spring Semester Passes go on sale beginning October 15, 2021
- Spring Semester Passes are valid from January 1, 2022 through April 30, 2022
- If you have not purchased one already, you can purchase the pass through myNortheastern – NUPay
- The semester pass will save you 11% off the standard monthly pass price
- Semester T passes will be sold online through 3:00 PM Friday December 10, 2021
- Limit – 1 semester pass per student.
Acceptable methods of payment:
- American Express
- Electronic Check
IMPORTANT: The MBTA has a NO exchange, NO cancellation, NO refund policy.
- Please finalize your plans for the Spring 2022 academic term before purchasing a semester T pass.
PICKING UP YOUR MBTA PASS
- Toward the end of December 2021, an e-mail will be sent to those who have purchased the MBTA Semester pass, informing when the passes will be available for pickup.
- T-Passes can be picked up at 4 Speare Commons, Husky Card Services
- T-Passes are not guaranteed to be available for pick up until the 29th of each month.
- You must present and swipe your valid Husky Card to pick up your pass.
- Passes will be held at 4 Speare Commons until they are picked up.
Where can I get information about the different types of passes available ?
- The T-Pass options can be found in NUPay by clicking on “NUPay Basket”, then “Continue Shopping”.
Questions about how to purchase an MBTA pass through NUPay?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any doubts about which pass is best for you, please visit: http://www.mbta.com/
For additional information regarding the Spring 2022 Student Semester Pass click HERE