MBTA Spring 2020 Student Semester Pass Program – SAVE 11%
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE IS: 3:00 PM Friday December 6, 2019
The MBTA offers extensive travel options through-out the greater Boston area. Options include trains, trolleys, ferries, buses and more. Northeastern is served by many convenient transit stops, such as Ruggles Station (via the Orange Line) and the Northeastern t-stop (via the Green Line) which serve the heart of campus. Click on the MBTA logo above to be taken to the MBTA website, or click the link below to view T Pass information for the Spring 2020 semester. A summary of important information for the Spring 2020 T Pass can also be found below.
- Spring Semester Passes are valid from January 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020
- If you have not purchased one already, you can purchase the pass through myNortheastern – NUPay
- The semester pass will save you 11% off the standard monthly pass price
- Semester T passes will be sold online through 3:00 PM Friday December 6, 2019
- Limit – 1 semester pass per student.
IMPORTANT: The MBTA has a NO exchange, NO cancellation, NO refund policy
- Please finalize your plans for the Spring 2020 academic term before purchasing a semester T pass.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
- American Express
- Electronic Check
Picking Up Your MBTA Pass
- Toward the end of December 2019, an e-mail will be sent to those who have purchased the MBTA Semester pass, informing when/where the passes will be available for pickup
- T-Passes can be picked up at 4 Speare Commons, Husky Card Services.
- You must present and swipe your valid Husky Card in person to pick up your pass.
- Passes will be held at 4 Speare Commons until they are picked up.
“Where can I get information about the different types of passes available?”
- The T-Pass options can be found in NUPay by clicking on “NUPay Basket”, then “Continue Shopping”.