- Your Meal Plan, Laundry Bucks, Husky Dollars, Dining Dollars, Text Bucks, access to the gym, library, and your residence hall, will work immediately.
- Your print allowance will activate within one hour after your card is printed.
- It takes 24 hours for the parking garages to receive your new card information.
- Please contact the Husky Card staff if you parked in a university owned garage prior to getting a replacement Husky Card.
No, your student Husky Card will be deactivated and you will need to sign up for an Alumni Husky Card after you graduate from Northeastern.
- An Alumni Husky Card allows you access to the Snell Library and the ability to use Husky Dollars remaining on your account.
- If you sign-up for an Alumni gym membership, it will also grant you access to the Marino Center.
- Please visit the Alumni Relations page for more information about the benefits of being a Northeastern Alumni.
- In order to receive a new Husky Card without being charged the $25 lost ID fee, you have to trade-in your old or broken Husky Card.
- Old Husky Cards will not work and Husky Card Services is not responsible for any misuse of old cards.
- The printing allowance is based on an academic year beginning fall semester and ending after the summer 2 semester.
- Each student, no matter when they start, will receive $120 as printing allowance, which will be refreshed prior to the start of the fall semester.
- Once the funds are depleted, they will not be refreshed until the start of the following academic year.
- Laundry Bucks are refreshed on a semester to semester basis.
- Each student living on-campus will receive $45 in Laundry Bucks.
- If the allotted $45 in Laundry Bucks is not used before the end of the semester, the remaining balance will carry over and be added to your next semester’s balance.
- Laundry Bucks will be restarted prior to the Fall semester.
No. Students, faculty, and staff are only able to have one active Husky Card at a time.
- If you find a discrepancy in your Husky Card account, you must discuss the discrepancy with a manager at the location where the transaction took place.
- If the issue is not resolved, please contact HuskyCard@neu.edu and we will work with the vendor to help resolve the issue.
Once Husky Dollars have been added through your myNEU portal, they will be available immediately.
The Server URL is huskycardcenter.neu.edu.
Text “Open MyDoor” to 67513.