In order to submit a photo for your Northeastern University Husky Card, you must adhere to the following requirements below. Your picture will not be accepted if it does not meet these standards.
- Photo must have a solid white background
- Photo must be from the chest up (head-shot)
- Photo should be no more than 300 pixels x 300 pixels
- Photo must be saved as a .jpg file
- Photo must be in color and well lit
- Photo must be of you and only you, with a full-frontal view facing the camera
- Photo must have a neutral or smiling facial expression, both eyes open with no hand gestures
- No hats, sunglasses, masks or concealment of facial features are allowed (unless for religious purposes)
- Glasses may be worn so long as there is no severe glare
- A shirt or blouse must be worn in the photo
- No photo proofs or watermarked images
- Your photo may be viewed by University officials so please choose a sensible photo
In order to receive your Husky Card, a valid government issued photo ID such as a passport or license must be presented at the time of pick up.
Examples of acceptable photos
Examples of non-acceptable photos