A few precautions will keep your Husky Card in good working condition:
- Do not give your card to anyone.
- If you lost (or think you lost) your card, report it to NUPD immediately.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight or heat.
- Make sure the card does not come in contact with magnetic fields or other cards containing magnetic strips.
- Avoid stickers, key holes, creases, and other modifications to your card.
- Do not use your card as an ice scraper.
- Do not run your card through the washing machine/dryer.