Event/Organization Posters in the Residence Halls
In order to have posters approved, stamped, and distributed in Residence Halls, a total of 36 posters/flyers may be dropped at Housing & Residential Life Customer Service at 4 Speare Commons. Once approved the posters will be distributed to Hall Staff to be posted.
Any advertisement must adhere to the following standards:
- Advertise a CSI recognized Student Group or a Northeastern University Department
- Have a Northeastern University recognized email address (@northeastern.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org or @husky.neu.edu). Gmail addresses are approved as long as they are the same as what appears on your orgsync profile.
- Cannot advertise for an event occurring off of the Northeastern University campus without the approval of CSI
- Must have a Date, Time, and Location
- Cannot have pull tabs
- If your event is paid for by the Student Activity Fee your poster must include the logo indicating this.
- No foul or obscene language or images (Must adhere to the Code of Student Conduct – consult the Student Handbook)