Event/Organization Posters in the Residence Halls
Posters and/or flyers that are hung up in University Housing communities with the exception of Student Resident Assistant or Hall Council flyers will be removed. All other posters and/or flyers can be approved by Housing and Residential Life to be distributed electronically. In order to have posters approved for electronic distribution in the residential communities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved, the posters will be distributed electronically to Hall Staff to be shared within residential communities.
Any advertisement must adhere to the following standards:
- Advertise a CSI recognized Student Group or a Northeastern University Department
- Have a Northeastern University recognized email address (@northeastern.edu or email@example.com or @northeastern.edu). Gmail addresses are approved as long as they are the same as what appears on your orgsync profile.
- Cannot advertise for an event occurring off of the Northeastern University campus without the approval of CSI
- Must have a Date, Time, and Location
- Cannot have pull tabs
- If your event is paid for by the Student Activity Fee your poster must include the logo indicating this.
- No foul or obscene language or images (Must adhere to the Code of Student Conduct – consult the Student Handbook)