WElcome Nuin Students!
Just like first years entering campus in the fall, N.U.in students are required to live in University Housing for their first and second year.
How do I apply?
N.U.in students receive information about applying for Spring housing in October. You will be able to indicate your housing priorities through a preference form; you will be assigned based upon your preferences in enrollment deposit date order. Assignments will be sent to your Husky email account starting in mid-to-late December.
- Housing Application Preference Form Available: Late October
- Housing Accommodation Requests Completed by: November 16
- Housing Preference Form Due: November 16
- Assignments sent via husky email: Mid-to-late December
Students are required to submit their Spring 2021 academic plan Survey October 23rd. Changes in plans will be accepted until November 16th After November 16th, any student who requests to change their status from remote to in-person will not be guaranteed Spring Housing.
What Type of Housing Can I Expect
You can read more about all these buildings here.
All N.U.in students will be required to have a meal plan. Students in apartment style housing will be permitted to have the lowest plan of 7-meals. All other N.U.in students will be automatically assigned to the 17-meal plan, and must have a minimum of the 12-meal plan.
You can read more about meal plans here.
Living Learning Communities
In addition to listing your preference of buildings style, you will also be asked to rank your top choice Living Learning Communities. In an effort to make your transition to campus more seamless, and to help better integrate returning NUin students into the existing first year community on the Boston Campus, all NUin students will be able to participate in Living Learning Communities. Regardless of whether you are assigned to traditional first year housing or into apartment/suites with older students, all NUin students will become members of their top choice LLC and will be invited to participate in their programming.
As a member of an LLC, you would become connected virtually and be invited to attend events and initiatives affiliated with the LLC.
Do you have a health related medical need that would impact your housing?
- Check “yes” to a medical accommodation on your housing application and register your medical need with the Housing Accommodation team in the Disability Resource Center
- For more information click here.
Are you interested in All Gender Housing?
- Read more about our All Gender Housing here.
Interested in Diversity and Inclusion on campus?
- Read more about Diversity and Inclusion here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions about Move-in?
- Read more on our Move-in/Out Page here.
Questions about What to Bring?
- Read more on what to bring here.
Questions about Microfridges, Shipping, and other vendors?
- Read more about our vendors here.
Other Questions? Contact us!
Housing and Residential Life
Voice: (617) 373- 2814
Toll Free: (8oo) 240-7666