The dynamic field of supply chain management has become increasingly important as more companies use supply chain strategies as a means of market differentiation—through four or five graduate level business courses, you will gain the skills necessary to thrive in this evolving industry.
Understanding the most reliable, cost-effective ways to source materials, assemble products, manage inventory, and deliver products to customers has always been essential to business success. As all businesses have become increasingly global and advances in information technology continue to reshape manufacturing, transportation, inventory control, and customer relationship management, supply chain management has become an even more fascinating and rewarding field.
Whether you’ve already started a career in supply chain management and want to augment your basic business and management skills with specific supply chain expertise, or you want to make the transition to supply chain from another business discipline, D’Amore-McKim’s Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management will give you the tools and confidence you need to establish or further your career in supply chain.
When you are ready to pursue a full graduate degree at D’Amore-McKim—now or in the future—the credits you earn during the certificate program may be applied to eligible master's programs, including the Part-Time MBA.
- Build a course sequence that meets your educational needs
- Structure a pace that fits your current personal and professional commitments
- Apply what you learn to your current job, as you learn it
- GRE/GMAT test scores are not required
- Three convenient start dates per year
- F-1 Visa compliant
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Current Resumé
- 1 Professional Letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript(s)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores are required (with some exceptions) for students whose undergraduate instruction was conducted in a language other than English.
- Admissions Pre-requisites:
- U.S. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Work experience
- Demonstrated English-language proficiency for non-native speakers.
Our admissions process operates on a rolling basis, and we recommend that you complete your application early to maximize your chances of securing enrollment. You will be notified of an admissions decision within ten days of completed application.
|International student application deadline:||November 1|
|International transfer student application deadline:||December 1|
|Domestic application deadline:||December 15|
|International student application deadline:||March 1|
|International transfer student application deadline:||April 1|
|Domestic application deadline:||April 15|
|International student application deadline:||July 1|
|International transfer student application deadline:||August 1|
|Domestic application deadline:||August 15|
Complete two of the following:
At the D'Amore-McKim School of Business, we believe that educational opportunities are everywhere, and learning is not limited to the classroom. We offer our students experiential learning opportunities that bring academic lessons into real-world practice. Our unique, hands-on learning model is setting the standard for the future of business education.
- Graduate Supply Chain Club—The Club provides information and assistance to current students interested in logistics and supply chain management, and provides a way for alumni in the industry to stay involved with D’Amore-McKim. Join us for presentations by professionals in logistics and supply chain management and corporate visits to local companies, such as UPS, Massport, Walmart, and Bose.
- The 360 Huntington Fund—The 360 Huntington Fund is D’Amore-McKim School of Business’ student-managed mutual fund. Our students manage a half million dollars of the University’s endowment—are you up for the challenge?
- OPT Work Authorization: International students who successfully complete a 15-credit certificate program on campus are eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization. Apply your classroom learning to real-world work experience.
Our faculty represents a wide cross-section of professional practices and in fields ranging from finance to education to biomedical science to management to the U.S. military. They serve as mentors and advisors, and collaborate alongside students to solve the most pressing global challenges facing established and emerging markets.
By enrolling in Northeastern, you gain access to a network of more than 245,000 alumni and 3,200+ employer partners, including Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and global NGOs. Our current students and faculty across strategically located regional campuses further foster that lifelong global community of learning and mentoring.
Where They Work
- adidas Group/Reebok International
- Johnson & Johnson
- International Freight Agency
- EMD Millipore
- TYCO SIMPLEX GRINNELL
What They Do
- Business Development
- Consumer Products
What They're Skilled At
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
Learn more about Northeastern Alumni on Linkedin.