Are you a Northeastern graduate who is considering going back to school to earn your graduate degree or certificate?
The Double Husky Scholarship is helping Husky alums finance their graduate education by providing a tuition discount of up to 25 percent on more than 110 eligible degree programs. As an alumnus that holds a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree from Northeastern, you are automatically considered for the scholarship when you apply to one of the eligible graduate degree programs.
Are You Eligible for The Double Husky Scholarship?
Do you hold a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree from Northeastern University? Are you interested in one of the 110+ eligible degree programs?
If yes, then you are ready to become a Double Husky!
Eligible Graduate Programs
Below is a list of eligible graduate programs offered at Northeastern grouped by area of interest. The Double Husky Scholarship allows you to enroll in more than 100 master’s degrees or graduate certificate programs. Click the link for more details on your specific program of interest, including application requirements and deadlines.
Programs not included:
- Project Management
- Arts and Design
- Some other program
You are now one step closer to becoming a Double Husky. Here is everything you need to know to get started:
- The reduction of up to 25 percent applies to tuition only and the student is responsible for financing the remaining costs of their degree.
- Students in pass-through degrees (i.e. Direct Entry Nursing, Freshman-Entry PharmD, Freshman-Entry DPT) or PlusOne Accelerated Master’s programs do not qualify for the Double Husky Scholarship.
- If you receive other grant aid from Northeastern, you will only receive one scholarship and will be given the award of higher value.
- All Northeastern alumni (bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree holders) are automatically considered for the scholarship. Upon acceptance into one of the eligible degree programs, you will receive a letter indicating the tuition discount that applies to your program.
Below is a list of eligible graduate programs offered at Northeastern grouped by area of interest. The Double Husky Scholarship allows you
- Submit an application for admission to your program of interest
- Be admitted into your program
- Enroll in your graduate degree program for the 2015-16 academic year
- No special scholarship application is required, all Northeastern alumni will be automatically considered.