Your experience at Northeastern University will be different.
We can make you stand out with our experiential learning opportunities.
For more than 100 years, Northeastern’s world-renowned experiential learning model and multidisciplinary pedagogy approach has helped students advance—or reinvent—their academic journey and career. If you’re looking to take the next step, we invite you to Northeastern University, one of the most innovative institutions in the world.
Northeastern Fast FactsOur graduate programs are designed to make the most of your educational opportunities. Highlights of Northeastern include:
- A top-50 nationally ranked global research university.
- An experience-driven learning model that combines rigorous classroom study with real-world opportunities.
- More than 200 programs to choose from, including analytics, project management, and human resources.
- More than 3,350 co-op partners—of every size and industry— in 136 countries offer real-world business experiences to Northeastern students.
- Ranked #1 for co-op programs and internships, U.S. News & World Report, Best National Universities and Colleges, 2021.
- Ranked #5 in career services, Princeton Review, 2021.
For a list of all programs, click here.
- The Husky Ambassador Portal is filled with exclusive content specifically curated to help kick-start your learning journey. You’ll have opportunities to participate in hosted online events, attend valuable sessions/webinars, read blog posts, and chat in real time with students and staff–all designed to help you better navigate life as a Northeastern Husky.
- Northeastern has partnered with GlobalShala, a nongovernmental organization focused on connecting learners with global educational opportunities to offer our prospective students the opportunity to earn microscholarships by participating in experiential learning opportunities—like contests, resumé-building badges and certificates through virtual microcourses, remote workshops, and virtual global internships.
- Engage today
- Explore connected learning opportunities
- As we adjust to studying under COVID-19 and prepare for your arrival, we’ve dedicated resources and technology to safely and thoroughly give you the learning experience you’ve come to expect from Northeastern. Hybrid NUflex is a flexible teaching model that allows you to study from your home country, a classroom, or your home, whichever is best for you. In addition, we have prepared our campus by implementing an extensive COVID-19 viral testing and contact tracing program, which will continue through the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Hybrid NUflex Learning Modality
- Campus Preparedness
- Northeastern University offers admitted students a variety of ways to connect, engage, and earn scholarships, such as the Global Reach Mentor Program and the Engage and Earn microscholarships through Husky Ambassador Portal and GlobalShala. These programs allow you to connect with current students–either a current student who is a friend in your home country or a student ambassador from your area of interest.
- Global Reach Mentor Program
- Engage and Earn – Microscholarships up to $2,500
Spring Application Deadlines
International students applying from home country: December 1, 2020
International students applying from the United States: December 15, 2020
Domestic students applying from the United States: January 4, 2020Start your application today »