If you’re thinking about continuing your education to advance your career, join us at our Graduate Programs Virtual Open House on Saturday, October 17, 2020, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m EDT.
You’ll have the chance to learn more about Northeastern’s 200+ master’s, certificate, PhD, and professional doctorate programs and speak with faculty, admissions representatives, and current students from around the globe.
Keep reading to learn more about this year’s special event features and how to make the most out of your Virtual Open House experience.
Northeastern’s 2020 Fall Graduate Open House
Register today to get access to all of the sessions below.
2020 Virtual Open House Features
This year, our event features unprecedented access to the resources you need to move closer to your goals. The best part? It’s all accessible from the comfort of your own home.
We’ll be broadcasting every session live so you can join us no matter where you are, and our live chatrooms and virtual speaker sessions promise to keep the experience interactive and engaging. Our new, virtual format also gives you a chance to meet other prospective Huskies from across the world.
At the 2020 Graduate Open House, you can take advantage of any or all of our virtual sessions, including:
- Academic Programs: Meet with current students and faculty in your program of interest to learn more about your program options and learning outcomes. There will also be live Q&A with admissions representatives from each college. Check out to the program directory to locate the college of your program(s) of interest.
- XN and Employer Engagement: Hear from our co-op advisors on the various experiential learning opportunities you can pursue. You’ll learn more about the types of roles available and the employer partners we work with.
- Career Design Resources: Learn about how the Career Design Department connects Northeastern’s students with global opportunities.
- Student Financial Services: Many professionals want to return to school but are unsure if and how they can afford to fund their education. This session will provide you with the information you need to develop a financial plan and determine how to pay for grad school.
- Office of Global Services: Meet with our global teams to learn more about the application process, including visa and compliance issues. You’ll also have the chance to live chat with current international students to learn more about their campus experiences, living in the U.S., cultural integration, work opportunities, and social life on campus.
- Regional Campuses: Meet with our regional teams in Toronto, Vancouver, the San Francisco Bay Area, Charlotte, and Portland to learn more about studying at one of our global campuses.
- Application Workshop: Join the Northeastern University Enrollment Services Team to learn more about the application process and how to complete and submit your application successfully. Learn helpful tips on asking for letters of recommendation and how to write a compelling statement of purpose.
- LinkedIn’s Rock Your Profile Workshop: LinkedIn representatives will be available to share tips on how to realize the full creative potential of a LinkedIn profile. You’ll also gain insider advice on how to build your own professional brand.
Student Services Fair
- Attend our student services fair to hear from representatives from Housing and Residential Life, Global Student Success, Center for Intercultural Engagement, Office of Alumni Relations, and more.
How to Make the Most of Northeastern’s Graduate Open House
Your Virtual Open House experience can be tailored to your interests, schedule, and future goals. This year’s event is globally accessible and has featured sessions to accommodate learners in all different time zones. Once you register, you’ll get updates via email with login details for the day of the event.
After logging in, you’ll start by selecting your academic college or program of interest. Then, it’s time to start exploring! Many programs will feature a welcome keynote presentation from the dean.
From there, you’ll have the chance to craft your own schedule based on the academic and elective sessions you want to learn more about. Later in the day, we encourage you to explore our interactive workshops and student panels to get more personalized guidance.
To maximize your experience, we advise registrants to plan ahead. You can explore the full schedule of academic info sessions and elective workshops here.
We look forward to seeing you on October 17th!