We Make It Easy. Once you have secured your global co-op position, the registration process is simple. You will automatically be registered for your global co-op course and your next semester courses scheduled. Before you leave, be sure to:
- Check with both your Academic Advisor and Co-op Coordinator in your college to ensure proper course registration while you are on global co-op.
- Complete all steps outlined in the GEO Global Co-op Application.
- You will be able to access myNortheastern portal while abroad. When you log into myNortheastern and select the Self-Service tab, you will be able to add and drop courses and print a list of current course listings.
- Students participating in global co-op will automatically be registered for "Co-op Abroad" course number 3948.
- The GEO team offers pre-departure steps and other planning information in the Students section of the website to help you plan for your global co-op.