Northeastern’s model of education provides a more successful way for employers to identify and engage with skilled talent. Our cooperative education program enables our students to gain up to 18 months of career-related work experience in a myriad of professions. Our various recruitment options provide you a cost effective approach to hiring, training, evaluating and on-boarding talent. And our rigorous academic program ensures our students are prepared to enter the workforce with the critical thinking and problem solving skills necessary to meet the demands of employers across every industry. Benefits of Northeastern's global co-op program include:
- Access to motivated and ambitious undergraduate level co-op students, willing and able to travel internationally and explore careers outside the U.S.
- A great way to manage economic uncertainty while maintaining a recruiting pipeline.
- A streamlined process for interviewing and hiring (via phone, Skype, on-campus).
- A Global Co-op faculty consultant who is focused on your hiring needs.
- Engaged students across nine Colleges and Schools, with strong work-force mobility, cultural proficiency, and professional competency.