Our global partnerships have been a defining characteristic of the Northeastern experience. Since the founding of our flagship cooperative education program, our co-op employer-partners have helped Northeastern grow and flourish internationally and have served the local community as well as succeed as a renowned research university.
Northeastern has been connecting students with employers for 100 years and we have developed a very successful and streamlined system that allows you to bring talented and productive students into your workplace with ease and efficiency.
A Global Partnership with Northeastern Provides:
- Access to motivated and ambitious undergraduate level co-op students, willing and able to travel internationally and explore careers outside the U.S.
- A great way to manage economic uncertainty while maintaining a recruiting pipeline.
- A streamlined process for interviewing and hiring (via phone, Skype, on-campus).
- An global co-op consultant who is focused on your hiring needs, familiar with your culture, language and visa requirements.
- Cost-effective measures to help meet budgets. Students are paid an hourly wage, but do not require expensive benefits.
- An effective way to free up current employees to take on specialized projects/assignments.
- Synergy for multinational employers to attract students with previous NU Domestic Co-op experience.