Interested in a global co-op but don't know where to begin? Recently attended an Info Session at your college and would like to hear more?
Join us at the Global Co-op Networking Fair on Monday, January 28th from 5:30-7:30 and:
· meet with fellow students who will share their experiences abroad
· learn about the diverse sites students currently do co-ops
· hear about some of the exciting locations Huskies go internationally
· meet with few selected employers
· talk with Co-op Coordinators to understand your college specific requirements and options
· connect with all Northeastern departments that support students going on global co-ops. Get information about housing, safety abroad, visa regulations, finances and scholarship options, and more.
The event is open to all students with a priority to those considering for summer and fall 2019. Registration is recommended.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact:
Aspa Papanastasiou, Associate Director, Global Employer Relations,