References & Other Resources
There is a vast amount of information available about planning an event. For additional concerns that we weren’t able to address in this space, consult the ancillary resources below.
- Crane’s Blue Book of Stationery: The Styles and Etiquette of Letters, Notes, and Invitations
- Emily Post’s Etiquette, 17th Edition
- Protocol: The Complete Handbook of Diplomatic, Official and Social Usage
- Academic Ceremonies: A Handbook of Traditions and Protocol
- The Do’s and Taboos of Hosting International Visitors
Linked Websites and Documents: