Presidential Ambassador Corps Recruitment
Every year the Presidential Ambassador Corps looks for enthusiastic, motivated and poised students to represent the University. Necessary skills include excellent interpersonal communication, public speaking, as well as leadership skills and experience in professional settings.
If you are articulate, responsible and looking to serve the University in a unique public role, consider applying to be a part of our outstanding organization. Selection is based on a competitive process.
2019-2020 Academic Year Recruitment Dates
Presidential Ambassador applications will be accepted from now until Friday, September 13, 2019 at 11:59 PM. If you are interested in applying, please carefully review the information below and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presidential Ambassador Application Requirements
- Full-time undergraduate student status
- Be in good standing with the University
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for Northeastern and unique experiences that have influenced their time at the University and a willingness to share their story
- Applicants must be available to work on campus for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters
- Finalists must be able to attend two mandatory trainings on:
Tuesday, October 8th from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Tuesday, October 15th from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Send your completed application to email@example.com.
For more information, contact Michele Calnan at firstname.lastname@example.org.