Provided for you here are forms for principal investigators and new radiation workers. Please print the necessary forms,complete them, and send them to the Radiation Safety Office located at 320 Renaissance Park. In addition, lab record keeping charts are available. Please print them to keep track of radioactive materials in your laboratory.

Forms for Radiation Workers

•   Request for Radiation Exposure History

•   Radiation Worker Registration Form

Forms for Principal Investigators

•   Application for the Possession and Use of Radioactive Materials

•   Checklist and Agreement Form for Non-Radiation Workers

•   Radioactive Material Order Form

Lab Recordkeeping Forms

•   Radiation Survey and Record Keeping Requirements

›   Area Survey Record

›   Inventory Record of Radioactive Materials

›   Radiation Spill Documentation

›   Sink Disposal Log