Upon verification of applicant eligibility, housing invoices will be generated based on your scheduled length of stay and type of accommodation (rates here). The invoice will be emailed to you, along with the due dates for the deposit and full payment and links to the NU Intern Housing payment portal. Northeastern accepts all major credit cards.
A registration fee will be included in all housing invoices. Rates are as follows:
- Early Bird Registration (through 3/30/21): $25
- Regular Registration (3/31/21 or after): $50
Your room is not confirmed until paid in full. Payments must be received by May 1st, 2021. For those who apply after May 1st, 2021, your payment must be received at least 3 business days prior to move in.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Housing payments may be partially refundable in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellation notification 60 days or more prior to scheduled arrival – 100% refundable, excluding registration fee
- Cancellation notification 30 days to 59 days prior to scheduled arrival – 50% refundable, excluding registration fee
- Cancellation notification less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival – 25% refundable, excluding registration fee
- After you check into your room – 0% refund will be issued