New Curriculum Innovation Grants, hosted by the College of Social Science and Humanities, are being offered to faculty with a focus on courses in the experiential liberal arts that emphasize innovations related to diversity and inclusion.
Audience(s): Academics & Faculty
These grants support innovative teaching practices that:
- Create new knowledge about disciplinary or interdisciplinary teaching and learning
- Apply evidence-based approaches to curricula, courses and/or educational activities to improve them
- Create innovative learning resources or objects;explore emerging technologies to enhance learning
- Develop innovative pedagogical approaches; and/or
- Extend an innovation to take it to the next level (e.g., broaden its impact or try it in new environments).