The Global Experience Office works to foster intercultural learning and create globally minded Northeastern students. Programs are designed and operated to deepen students’ knowledge of the world and their chosen field of study while facilitating immersive cultural experiences.
- Facilitating opportunities for educational mobility and cultural immersion at partner institutions across the globe.
- Dialogue of Civilizations programs offer a structured, short-term study abroad experience to students led by Northeastern faculty in locations around the world.
- Traditional Study Abroad enables students to spend a full semester living and learning abroad while engaging with the local community.
- Students engage in conversations about personal safety abroad, cultural sensitivity, and sharing their diverse identities in their host countries.
- Instagram takeovers and other social media platforms provide an inside look of global experiences for prospective learners to see global experiences from the student perspective.
- Students participate in immersive cultural experiences introducing them to new languages, traditions and world-views.