In nearly every corner of the globe- from Australia to Egypt, from Chile to China – students can take classes at other colleges and universities, participate in a co-op or conduct independent research abroad. These experiences give students a window into other cultures, while offering opportunities to practice language skills, develop better communication skills, and incorporate classroom knowledge into real-life experiences.
The School of Criminology and Criminal Justice offers many exciting international options, including:
- An exchange program with The Faculty of Law at Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam;
- An exchange program with Southwest University of Political Science and Law in Chongqing, China;
- An exchange program with the Faculty of Law at the Catholic University in Leuven, Belgium;
- An exchange program with the School of Law at Erasmus University in The Netherlands;
- An exchange program with the School of Law at Bialystock University in Poland;
- A variety of short, faculty-led study abroad programs entitled “Dialogues of Civilizations”;
- Traditional study abroad options in a wide variety of academic subjects. Courses are taught in either English or the host language; and
- International co-op positions around the world.
For graduate students interested in participating in our any of our exchange programs, please contact Ms. Laurie Mastone at email@example.com for additional information.Experiential and Global Opportunities Study Abroad Office