Ready to join the School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs? Apply today using the ApplyYourself online system. Submit all application materials, including letters of recommendation, via this online system. Fall, spring and summer admissions are available for select programs.
- The GRE is now required for all Masters applicants to the School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs.
- Those Masters applicants who wish to request a waiver of the GRE should do so here.
Scholarships and Tuition
Students seeking financial aid can find more information on the Graduate Student Financial Services website. Virtually all applicants admitted to a College of Social Sciences and Humanities graduate program receive a scholarship through one of our scholarship programs. The scholarships are offered for the duration of the program and reduce the cost of the degree by at least 20 percent. All applicants are considered for CSSH scholarships at the time of admission. The following scholarships are available to students seeking degrees within the School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs:
- CSSH Dean’s Scholarship
- MA in International Affairs: Global Impact Scholarship
- Master of Public Policy: Public Policy Scholarship
- Master of Public Administration: Public Service Scholarship
- MS in Urban Informatics: Urban Innovators Scholarship
- MS in Urban in Regional Policy: Urban Leaders Scholarship
Below are additional departmental scholarship opportunities open to degree-seeking students within the School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs.
- AmeriCorps Scholarships: Scholarships in the form of a 20% tuition discount will be awarded to AmeriCorps alumni who enroll in one of our master’s programs full time. In addition, the application fee is waived for all AmeriCorps alumni. AmeriCorps alumni are also eligible for increased awards via the CSSH Dean’s Scholarship
- Public Policy and International Affairs Scholarships: The School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs is a proud member of the PPIA Program. Alumni of the PPIA Junior Summer Institute who are admitted to the School are entitled to a $5,000 scholarship and will have their application fee waived.
The School of Public Policy & Urban Affairs is housed within the College of Social Sciences and Humanities. When researching the rates for tuition and fees on Northeastern University’s tuition page, please refer to the rates posted for the College of Social Sciences and Humanities.