Northeastern Crossing’s mission is to:
- Elevate the voices and visibility of Boston’s neighborhoods, particularly those from Roxbury, Mission Hill, Fenway, and the South End,
- Provide greater access to resources at Northeastern University for Boston residents, and
- Be a platform where Boston residents and the Northeastern University community can convene, interact, and learn from each other.
- Our vision is a vibrant, interconnected, and evolving network of individuals and communities.
With this mission and purpose as outlined above, Northeastern Crossing is here to:
- Provide the resources of the University to the general public, and
- Serve as a portal for members of the on- and off-campus communities to interact through programming intentionally designed to foster collaborations and sharing of information.