CRI’s portfolio director Joel Bresler represented Northeastern at this year’s Advanced Cyber Security Center Cyber Exchange Forum. He took part in a panel discussion titled ‘University, Industry and Government Collaboration Models‘. Below are some of the key points in the discussion:
- Longitudinal relationships and capabilities in addition to isolated technology problems
- While partnerships may vary in structure, there are topics in common
- Building partnerships requires leadership
- Timing can be a challenge
- This is a top down, bottom up issue
Jack Wilson, Joel Bresler, Paul Ferraro, Lori Glover, and Lynne Samuelson outline successful research collaborations between university and industry.
Source: ACSC Cyber Exchange Forum