The CRI is pleased to announce that 5 of the 16 finalists for the MA Innovation Commercialization Seed Fund Award Program are from Northeastern University.
- Mahshid Amirabadi and Brad Lehman, “Highly Reliable and Compact Power Converters for Ocean Wave Energy Systems”
- Sheng-Che Yen, “Virtually-interfaced Robotic Ankle and Balance Trainer (vi-RABT)”
- Sri Sridhar, “NeuroDot Sensors for Next Generation Brain Monitoring”
- Tommaso Melodia, “Toward Connected Health for Implants Through an Ultrasonic Internet-of-Medical Things Platform”
- Jose Angel Martinez-Lorenzo, “Preliminary Clinical Data Collection of a Fused Multimodal DBT, NRI and Ultrasonic System for Early Breast Cancer Detection”
Congratulations to our finalists! Announcement of the final eight grand winners will be announced in December.