CPS Frequently Asked Questions
*TIP: FAQs will appear in the search results if you use the search box in the upper-right corner of this page.
- I am having an issue with my classroom. Who should I contact?
- I have an emergency and need to cancel class. What do I do?
- I’m in a classroom and experiencing technical or A/V issues. Who do I contact?
- How do I find my classroom assignment?
- What equipment is available in my assigned classroom?
- How can I find my classroom location?
- How can I make an audio/video request for my class?
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I get a Husky Card?
Please visit the FACT FAQ page.
- How can I obtain an instructor’s edition (or “desk copy”) of a textbook?
- How do I submit a textbook adoption for my course?
- What is a “uniform textbook adoption”?
- What is the deadline for submitting my syllabus/textbook adoption?
- Why is the deadline for submitting my syllabus/textbook adoption so far in advance of the start of the term?