Do you love planing events and staying connected to your fellow students?
If so, becoming a Co-op Connector might be the right opportunity for you!
What is the Co-op Connector program?
Co-op Connectors is a volunteer program in which student representatives, or "Connectors", act as liaisons between students on co-op and Northeastern University. This program seeks to strengthen the relationship between co-op students and the University, as well as to improve the "student life" component of the co-op experience.
What will the role as Co-op Connector entail?
Co-op Connectors will work with Co-op Connections staff, as well as their area alumni chapter leaders, to develop and enhance events and programming for co-op students.
Potential Responsibilities may include:
- Staying connected to other students on co-op in order to determine event preferences and to bring student focus to area events
- Attending alumni chapter meetings and be the voice for the co-op students in your area
- Working with Co-op Connections to promote Welcome events for your co-op area
- Promoting area athletic events
- Organizing a community service event for co-op students, both independently or with alumni
- Scoping out potential event locations and or/activities
- Checking in with students periodically to see how their co-op experience is going
For more information on the Beyond Boston Connector Program, click here now!