Posting a Job with Northeastern
- Co-op’s are six-month employment periods in which students are engaged and encouraged to take on special projects.Request more information about the hiring and posting of a co-op position
Internships / Full-Time Job Opportunities
NUcareers is a database that houses full-time career opportunities and internship positions for undergraduate and graduate students (with the exception of Law and MBA students), as well as an alumnus who graduated up to 4 years ago. Postings are free of charge.
- NUcareers is a database designed for employers to post full-time jobs and part-time or full-time internships, and manage their on-campus recruiting.
- Choose how to receive job and internship applications: retrieve by logging into NUcareers, have applications emailed to you individually as submitted, or bundled into a single email after the application deadline.
- Submit a form via NUcareers to request On Campus Interviews (OCI), Info Sessions or Employer in Residence (EIR). See Instructions here. You can then manage your on-campus recruiting for your full-time career opportunities or internships. See the Guidelines for On Campus Recruiting & NUcareers for more information. Or Contact us.
- If you wish to post a job for alumnus with more than 4 years of work experience, email email@example.com
Additional websites for posting jobs at Northeastern University
- Full-time and co-op positions for Law students
- Full-time and co-op positions for MBA students
- Co-op opportunities for all other students
- Part-time, non-degree related jobs for all students