Northeastern’s Career Fairs provide the ideal venue to build and maintain your brand on our campus. These career fairs allow you to connect with undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni who are exploring co-op, internships or full-time opportunities.
Traditionally, the Fall October Fair and Spring February Fair have attracted over 5,500 students and alumni from all majors, as well as over 500 employers, including government and nonprofit agencies.
2018 Spring Career Fair for the Engineering and Technology fields will be held on Thursday February 1, 2018 in the Cabot Athletic Center on Northeastern’s Boston Campus, from 11AM – 4PM. Some new elements you need to be aware of:
• This will be a discipline-specific fair, focusing on Engineering & Technology fields. If your organization is falls within these disciplines, please go to your NUcareers account to register for this event.
• Additional recruiting events, focusing on other discipline areas, are being planned for 2018 – please stay tuned for details.
• This fair will be a limited in capacity/have a smaller number of employer-participants (need to confirm this number). As soon as capacity is reached, registration will be closed, and a wait-list established.
• The first 3 hours (11AM – 2PM) will be open to Undergraduate Student Only. Graduate student candidates will be allowed to participate for the final 2 hours of the fair.
• Career Fair Registration Refund deadline is Thursday, January 18, 2018. Any cancellations after this date will not be eligible for refunds – no exceptions.
Additional Career Fairs will be held throughout the semester. Please check back here for more information.
Please download a copy of the Career Fair Material Guide and Shipping Information
To register for the February 1, 2018 Engineering & Technology Career Fair please do the following:
If you have an NUcareers account:
Login to your account and register for the Engineering & Technology Career Fair.
If you are a new employer and DO NOT have an NUcareers account:
Please register on NUcareers by clicking here. Fill out the registration form and a password will be emailed to you.
Once you receive your password you will be able to login and register for the Career Fair.
PARKING – NEW POLICY
There will be NO ON-CAMPUS PARKING for this and future career fairs due to increased campus construction. We strongly encourage the use of PUBLIC, TAXI, & RIDE-SHARE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. There are a few parking garages near Northeastern that you can utilize (Renaissance Garage, Gainsborough Garage, Museum of Fine Arts Garage, Westland Garage, & Christian Science Garage.) These garages have varied parking fees.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
All employers entering the career fair venue will be SUBJECT TO BAG CHECKS. Both personal bags and career fair-related materials will be checked. Please plan for anticipated delays in the entry (the fair officially starts at 11am).
The REFUND DEADLINE – Tuesday, January 18th, 2018 any cancelled registrations after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org