The Civic Engagement Program (CEP) is comprised of students from several of the University’s full-tuition scholarships. Beginning in the Fall of 2016, entering first-year & transfer students who receive the following scholarships will be automatically enrolled in CEP.
- Balfour Scholars
- Boston Housing Authority (BHA) Scholars
- Boston Public High School (BPHS) Scholars
- Boston Valedictorian Scholars
- Northeastern Neighborhood Scholars
- Torch Scholars
- University Scholars (NUSP)
Additionally, student scholars who began at Northeastern prior to Fall 2016 in the following scholarships are also a part of the program.
- National Achievement Scholars
- National Hispanic Scholars
- National Merit Finalists
- Trustee Scholars
The CEP staff is made up of two full-time staff members, with the support of a full-time student co-op and student workers and leaders.