Fellows enable your organization to:
- Build the capacity of your out-of-school time programming for youth
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of your youth programs
- Increase service delivery in the areas of mentoring, college and career readiness, and academic enrichment
- Partner with a statewide network of youth service organizations and agencies
- Access Northeastern University resources
- Engage more volunteers to build the capacity of your youth-serving programs
Apply to Host a 2018-2019 AmeriCorps Massachusetts Promise Fellow!
Applications to host a 2018-2019 AmeriCorps Massachusetts Promise Fellow will be due on February 2nd, 2018 at 5pm. Our Intent to Apply (not required but strongly encouraged) is due January 19th, 2018.
Step 1. Attend a technical assistance session
We’ll be hosting three technical assistance webinars in December and January with further information on our program as well as an overview of the application process. RSVP for a session.
Step 2. Complete an Intent to Apply
Click here to complete an intent to apply by January 19th.
Step 3. Complete your proposal to host a Massachusetts Promise Fellow by reviewing the RFP and application instructions.
The RFP instructions provide information on our program as well as the application to host a Massachusetts Promise Fellows.
Step 4. Submit your proposal via email by February 2nd at 5pm.
Applications (cover sheet, narrative, and service description template) should be emailed as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 2nd, 2018 at 5pm.
Questions? Email us to be added to our distribution list to receive further information at email@example.com.