The Center of Community Service offers a wide variety of paid and unpaid leadership opportunities. Read below to learn more about the opportunities and visit our program pages to learn how to apply for each role.
Paid leadership opportunities:
- The Center has four full-time co-op positions at any given time. If you are looking to co-op in a fun and dynamic environment, are interested in community engagement, or would like experience working at an institution of higher education, look no further. Check out NU Careers when searching for your next co-op.
- The Center offers numerous federal Work Study and department-funded part-time student positions throughout the year. Search ‘Center of Community Service’ on the Student Employment website to see our current openings.
Volunteer leadership opportunities:
- Alternative Spring Break Coordinator
- Alternative Spring Break Team Leader
- Husky Volunteer Team Leader
- Jumpstart Team Leader*
- NU|ACES Ambassador
- NU|ACES Peer Leader
- NU|ACES Welcome Week Team Leader
- Service-Learning Street Team Member*
- Service-Learning Teaching Assistant*
- Service-Learning Team Manager*
* Some positions may be eligible for a stipend, work study, or academic credit.