Massachusetts Promise Fellowship
The Massachusetts Promise Fellowship (MPF) believes that all young people in the Commonwealth have a right to the resources they need to be successful in life, including a caring adult, a safe place, a healthy start, an effective education, and an opportunity to serve. We deliver these five promises to youth by training emerging leaders who commit one year of service to support and provide these needed resources to youth throughout the Commonwealth.
What We Do
MPF places AmeriCorps Fellows at non-profits, city agencies, and schools across the Commonwealth to lead out-of-school time programs for youth in grades 6-12. Fellow projects focus on mentoring, college and career readiness, and academic enrichment.
Fellows enable your organization to:
- Build the capacity of your out-of-school time programming for youth
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of your youth programs
- Increase service delivery in the areas of mentoring, college and career readiness, and academic enrichment
- Partner with a statewide network of youth service organizations and agencies
- Access Northeastern University resources
- Engage more volunteers to build the capacity of your youth-serving programsThe application process to host a 2016-2017 Fellow has closed. The process for 2017-2018 will open in December 2016. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Click here to view a list of current Fellowship partners and projects.