Do you have a need for volunteers? Our office does two things: run a variety of programs to connect volunteers with local organizations and advertises various volunteer opportunities throughout the Northeastern community.
- Northeastern Service Day – occurs annually on a Saturday in mid-October -site recruitment occurs in September via our CCS Monthly newsletter
- Customizable: Do you need volunteers to help with a special event? Fill out this form to advertise in our Center-wide newsletter and our weekly email to CEP students!
- Alternative Spring Break -We look for community partners locally, domestically and abroad to host teams of students looking to learn and serve during Spring Break.
- Husky Volunteer Team -Teams of 3-10 students volunteer weekly for a semester commitment. Learn more here.
- Service-Learning -Students integrate service experiences as a part of their academic coursework. Learn more here.
- Advertise to upper-class CEP students and the general student population. Fill out this form to advertise in our Center-wide newsletter and our weekly email to CEP students!
- NU|ACES places first-year students in year-long partnerships to volunteer one time per week from October -April.
- Jumpstart partners with local preschool classrooms. To learn more about becoming a Jumpstart Program Partner, go here.
- Mass Promise Fellowship partners with youth serving agencies across Massachusetts. To learn more about becoming a host site, visit their page.
General Volunteer Recruitment
- Fall Volunteer Fair-occurs in mid-September on Krentzman Quad. Organization sign-up available now! Click here to register for the Fall 2018 Volunteer Fair. Limited to 75 organizations
- Winter Volunteer Fair -occurs in mid-January in Curry Student Center Indoor Quad. Organization sign up available 4-6 weeks prior to event. Limited to 50 organizations
- Fill out this form to advertise in our Center-wide newsletter and our weekly emails to CEP students!