Date: Sunday, May 9, 2021
Location: Fenway Park
Eligible students: Graduate Level; December 2020, May 2021, August 2021
As referenced in the updated Provost’s message, this year’s graduate Commencement will be held at Fenway Park on Sunday, May 9, 2021. The time of your ceremony, guest allowance information, and additional details are still being finalized and will be shared with you when they are confirmed.
DEADLINES APPLY AND WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO. WE ADVISE YOU TO COMPLETE TODAY.
- DEADLINE, SUNDAY, MARCH 21: You must update your RSVP in the Graduation Application, regardless of whether you will attend the ceremony or not:
- Log onto the Student Hub: me.northeastern.edu (for the best experience on the Hub please use the recommended browsers, Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. Safari is not a supported browser).
- Click the “Resources” link and scroll to the Graduation Information section.
- Click “View Application to Graduate”.
- Scroll to Ceremony > Attend Ceremony: click Yes or No.
- Leave gown size as “None” – you will order cap and gown through a separate link below.
- Click “update address, gown size or ceremony intention”.
- Once you click the button it will update, no further action is required, you can close the screen.
- CAP AND GOWN- ORDER TODAY: Order your cap and gown by clicking here. Processing and shipping typically take 3 weeks minimum, with additional time needed for international addresses. As unexpected delays may occur and timely delivery is not guaranteed, we strongly recommend you order today.
Diplomas: Diplomas for all graduating students will be mailed rather than distributed.