Date: Sunday, May 9, 2021
Location: Fenway Park
Eligible students: PhD Graduates; August 2020, December 2020, May 2021
As referenced in the Provost’s announcement this week, we are pleased to share that we have secured Fenway Park on Sunday, May 9, 2021. We will hold two ceremonies allowing us to invite master, doctoral and law students and adhere to state-mandated capacity restrictions. The time of your ceremony, guest allowance information, and additional details are still being finalized and will be shared with you when they are confirmed. We understand this is short notice but we are under time restraints and require all to submit their RSVP by Sunday, March 21.
WE ADVISE YOU TO COMPLETE TODAY. DEADLINES APPLY AND WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO.
- DEADLINE, SUNDAY, MARCH 21: You must update your RSVP in the Graduation Application, regardless of whether you will attend the ceremony or not:
- Log onto the Student Hub: me.northeastern.edu (for the best experience on the Hub please use the recommended browsers, Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. Safari is not a supported browser).
- Click the “Resources” link and scroll to the Graduation Information section.
- Click “View Application to Graduate”.
- Scroll to Ceremony > Attend Ceremony: click Yes or No.
- Leave gown size as “None” – you will order cap and gown through a separate link below.
- Click “update address, gown size or ceremony intention”.
- Once you click the button it will update, no further action is required, you can close the screen.
- ORDER YOUR CAP AND GOWN TODAY: Order your cap and gown by clicking here. Processing and shipping typically takes 3 weeks minimum, with additional time needed for international addresses. As unexpected delays may occur and timely deliver is not guaranteed, we strongly recommend you order today.
- We are planning a traditional in-person hooding ceremony when circumstances allow and will share details as soon as they are confirmed.
- As previously noted, all planning will be guided by science, in compliance with local and state public health guidelines, and with the safety of our community at the forefront. We will keep you informed of any updates or changes that may affect the ceremony.
- You will be invited to campus for a scheduled formal graduation photo in April. Be sure to place your cap and gown order today to allow enough time to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Ceremony ticket information will be communicated at a later date.